Timed exercises designed to put your faith into action, one “nudge” at a time, and being accountable with others for mutual spiritual growth.
The Bridge is a biblically-based meeting, usually taking place once per week which focuses on application of the Word in the lives of believers.
- Application (Solution) oriented (vs. information oriented teaching)
- Practical efforts to put faith into the work-place/by extension to all aspects of the lives of believers
- Mentor-driven (iron sharpens iron)
- Accountability to other group-members
- Stretching towards individual goals set weekly with other group members accountable to one another
- Structured (agenda-driven)
- Start on time, end on time
- Grace and love to all, at all times
- Safe / judgement free
- Use of relevant topics of the day to help set topic agendas
- Weekly / all year except holidays
- Multiple meetings/days (geograpically oriented) around town
- Web content to follow up as a continuing resource
To find out more, click the links below:
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
II Timothy 3:16
All scripture is God Breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness so that every man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.
Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders, make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
See to it brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. But encourage one another daily, as long as it’s called day, so that none of you may be hardened by sins deceitfulness.
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be given to you. This is to my Fathers glory that you bear much fruit showing yourselves to be my disciples.
When you ask, you do not receive because you ask with wrong motives that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.
2 Peter 1:5-8
…. Make every effort to add to your faith, goodness, and to goodness, knowledge, and to knowledge self control, and to self control perseverance, and to perseverance Godliness, and to Godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. If you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of out lord and savior Jesus Christ.